Soul Flow Alchemy Institute
The word is out . . . . the flow arts as a means to release trauma and create new possibilities has created a greater demand to learn them since the health benefits are many. While thousands are spinning hoops and poi recreationally, very few are bringing the practice into their professional environments. Science is confirming that PLAY is VITAL, not just for personal health, but for organizational health as well. As such, the Soul Flow Arts Institute (SFAI) was created so that individuals can incorporate the flow arts into their personal as well as their professional practices using an evidence- and experience-based framework that goes far beyond learning the latest hoop or poi trick. In 2018, SFAI will launch the 1st comprehensive, training program of its kind (see below) geared for coaches, therapists, mental, emotional, and physical health professionals, along with dance, yoga, and flow instructors, to learn and share the flow arts with clients, students, and patients so more people in the world can reap its benefits in the context of healing and transformation.
"Coupling personal growth and transformational work with the flow arts has been so powerful for me, and for my clients, I can’t imagine these journeys any other way!”
- past workshop attendee
With the raising of our first child, "Soul Flow Baby" Sekai (now almost 3 years old), we've had to postpone the official launch of our facilitator training program until 2018. Here's a high-level view into the 3 main parts of the curriculum*:
Experiential - it's important that all candidates experience the gift of their own transformation using SFAI principles at the next Beauty that Transforms retreat here
Theory - candidates will go deep into the neuroscience & philosophies (Koshas, Lokahi medicine wheel, etc.) which make up this unique curriculum (this part will take place in 2018)
Practicum - at this final step, because movement is a core principle in the program, participants will need to demonstrate a command of the flow techniques with the poi and the hoop that will be used to help facilitate transformation (especially if the certification will be used to assist clients) through a mock session (1-on-1 or group)
We will provide more details by the end of 2017!
If you have questions, then please contact us by clicking the link below or emailing info(at)soulflowarts(dot)com.
PROGRAM GOALS & HIGHLIGHTS
- To explore and grow inside of an evidence- and experience- based curriculum weaving the neuroscience of transformation, flow psychology, yoga, somatics, dance, and play
- Begin to master the fundamentals of dancing with poi and the hula hoop
- Release tensions, trauma, and old holding patterns in the body leaving you feeling lighter, stronger, and healthier through a this unique somatic movement practice
- Get a taste of the art and practice of ontological soul coaching for ourselves and others
- Benefit from an expanded transformational and healing "toolbox" full of practices and exercises that will support you in cultivating balance, grace and flow
- Re-harmonize the masculine with the feminine, mind with body, right with left, science with soul, and knowledge with wisdom
- Enjoy a deeper knowing of your innate and vast beauty, brilliance, and wisdom
- Learn strategies to develop your intuition, self-trust, and clarity on your life path
- Engage action-based breakthroughs toward living a life filled with purpose, passion & possibility
- Be fully supported in awakening your inner fire and living your biggest dreams while having a blast
- Walk away with new skills, inspiration and insights you can continue to apply to your own life and begin to share with your clients, students, patients, friends and family
*The SFAI model for ontological and somatic coaching weaves modern science, yogic philosophy, indigenous teachings, the elemental medicine wheel, dance, and the flow arts into a dynamic and unique curriculum for transformational learning.